We are looking for an experienced Administrator to join a smashing Engineering client in Norwich.
Working with a friendly management team, the role will be varied involving the following duties:
- Produce monthly sales reports for the sales team
- Produce yearly sales reports for the sales team
- Monitor outstanding orders and report to Managing Director / Sales Manager
- Monitor / update sales representative call data and report
- Monitor group calendar, liaise with management team and oversee staff holiday plan
- Deal with in-coming non-sales / non-purchasing calls
- Deal with in-coming emails, forward sales enquiries and orders to staff members
- Filing of delivery notes, enquiry and order forms
- Obtain information and negotiate pricing for company vehicles
- Obtain information and negotiate pricing when renewing telephone system , mobile phone packages etc.
- The go to person for the computer companies we deal with including hardware, software, telephone systems etc. (I.T. skills not required)
- Monitor and analyse webshop sales and report to Managing Director / Sales Manager
- Update webshop with new products, update pricing etc (only basic PC skills required)
- Complete customer questionnaires referencing ISO 9001 etc.
We are looking an experienced administrator with a flexible approach as the role will involve scheduling meetings for the Directors, liaising with the sales and purchasing teams and general office duties. A good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel is essential for this position.
The salary will be £22,000 with excellent career progression opportunities.
Working hours 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
If this role is of interest please send an up to-date CV to Claire Turner at HRGO.