Position: Home Working Customer Support Advisor
Hours: Hours 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday between 8am - 6pm (NO part time positions)
Salary: £8.91 weekly pay every Friday
Job Type: Temporary FTC (may become permanent)
Successful candidates WILL be required to pick a computer from Knowsley, Liverpool (must live within a 50mile radius)
Must have a strong broadband connection at home
Immediate opportunities are available with our client, who are looking for Customer Service Advisors.
As Customer Service Advisor you will be required to dealing with both inbound telephone and online queries from the general public and advising on the best way forward for their employment status in line with government guidance.
There is a 5-day comprehensive training package providing you with all the knowledge required to handle the various call types.
What you'll need to do:
- Provide excellent customer service to a diverse range of customers and employers.
- Access eligibility regarding benefit entitlement by examining the available facts.
- Assess claims and dealing with enquiries via electronic means.
- Support the Department's aim in the digitisation of all claimant services.
- Be part of a team responsible for creating and working in a service delivery environment to support the delivery of excellent customer service, quality and performance
- What we'll need from you:
- Customer focused and able to deal with customers compassionately.
- Resilience, able to work in high pressurised environments.
- Availability for the full duration of your assignment.
- PC literate
- Be available at short notice
- No annual leave during the training period (April/May)
- 23 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
- Opportunity to build on Customer Service skills and give back to your community, gaining public sector experience.