HR GO Recruitment- part of HR GO PLC
With over 60 year's experience, combined with an extensive network of local and national offices and a portfolio of niche specialist companies puts us ahead of our competitors.
HR GO Recruitment will provide you with the latest technology which includes office 365,a thinkpad with multiscreen function which offers flexible, remote working, and profile 5 cloud based CRM
We are very proud to be working with national clients such as Royal Mail, NHS to name just a few. All of which have been extremely busy during lock-down.
Due to an increase in business a rare opportunity has arisen to join our team in Ramsgate.
We are recruiting for Trainee Consultant to work within a highly successful branch in Ramsgate.
Responsibilities will include identifying new business opportunities, assist in managing and delivering an outstanding service to our clients,
We are not just looking for anyone, we are looking for a passionate individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who has a strong work ethics and wants to work in a highly successful and well-respected organisation.
The Ideal Candidate
· To have excellent communication skills on all levels, both on the phone and face to face.
· Be willing to pick up the phone and engage with both clients and candidates.
· The ability to build and develop relationships with clients and candidates.
· To be able to multi-task within a fast-paced environment
· To be capable of working to deadlines and targets
· Business Development of existing and prospective clients.
· To identify, win and retain business.
· Resolving client or candidate queries that arise.
· To be compliant and to deliver outstanding customer service at all times.
Responsibilities will include recruiting for vacancies, sourcing new business opportunities, managing and delivering an outstanding service to our clients.
In return we offer an excellent salary with an uncapped commission structure, which is one of the best in the industry. Working at HR GO is about success, working a positive friendly environment which promotes and creates opportunities for employees. We pride ourselves in having a very ethical approach to business which leads us to work with many of Kent's leading companies. We also offer a very generous holiday allowance, up to 30 days plus after a qualifying period.
Due to the high volumes of applications we receive, we cannot acknowledge or respond to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, please assume you have not been selected for an interview.
Simply start typing below and when you're done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of this page.