Our client protects and supports children and young people, providing practical and emotional care and support, ensuring their voices are heard, as well as campaigning to bring lasting improvements to their lives.
They require a Service Desk Analyst based in Watford for a temporary home based role with an immediate start. You will work to investigate and resolve incidents and underlying technical problems using technical and customer care skills in accordance with agreed service levels, and to apply administrative arrangements to ensure and maintain the quality and accuracy of the configuration database.
What are we looking for from you?
- Experience of working in service support environment.
- Substantial Experience of Support and Development in a Microsoft Environment with good knowledge of Active Directory and Azure.
- Experience of using of Service Desk systems.
- Experience of working in a customer facing role assisting and supporting people via email and telephone contact.
- Experience of working to administrative procedures for tasks such as raising orders and asset recording.
A basic DBS will be required for this position.
35 hours a week Monday to Friday (9-5)
Do you want a job that makes a difference and have the correct IT skills, we look forward to hearing from you.
Simply start typing below and when you're done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of this page.