Are you looking for a full time position? Weekly Pay? Exciting new business? Looking for progression?
We are currently seeking candidates to work within a large outsourced contact centre based in Birkenhead. Previous experience, such as working in a call centre environment, would be beneficial, however not necessary.
Within this call centre unlike others you will NOT be subject to hard sales or outbound calls. You will be primarily be involved in inbound calls only!
What benefits will I receive in return?
- Full training provided in house and on site
- Weekly Pay
- Medicash Benefits
- Company Pension Plan
- A variety of local business discounts including gym, driving schools and restaurants
- Onsite subsidised café and free staff WIFI
- On-site Parking Facilities
- Birthday/Special Occasion off - after 12 months service
- 28 days holiday entitlement (pro-rata) increasing to 32 Days based on length of service
- A supportive working environment with a sociable team culture
- Regular training and feedback to enable you to manage your goals
- Financial bonuses based on performance-based earnings
- 100% opportunity for progression. Always offering promotions within the internal team
What will I be doing?
- You will be representing one of the UK's largest retail company
- Responsible for all general customer relations and queries
- Promoting the clients brand and displaying customer service which is above and beyond
- Directing calls to appropriate departments both internally and externally
- You will be speaking with a vast customer base providing information on services
- Listening to customers needs and ensure delivery of excellent customer service
- You will assist customers in organising deliveries, order processing as well as back office administration duties
Contact our team to find out more today about this exciting Customer Service Role!
We are currently offering this role on a full-time basis between 40 hours per week. You must be flexible for all hours between 7am-10pm any 5 out of 7 days. Subject to a DBS check
To apply please forward a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or you register with us at www.hrgo.co.uk/register. Should you require more details you can call us on 0151 203 1757 ask for Jon or Beth