Are you an experienced recruiter with extensive temp sales experience? Do you love Business development?
If so, we have a role for you
We are looking for Recruitment Business Development Managers focusing on the 50 to 100 temporary worker market sectors across the Northwest and Midlands west, so Coventry, Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool.
Base salary @ 60k + 6k car allowance + commission (OTE 80-100k)
What we want:
HRGO Recruitment are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Business development Manager to join our national sales team as a sector specialist with the high-volume Agency worker space. You will take responsibility for leading, developing and delivering the sales growth within your allocated Regional Footprint for our targeted tier 2 segment. This is a large regional role and may require travel outside of regional footprint.
This opportunity is part of our new "re-invention" of recruitment services and reorganisation of market sectors. We are changing the way recruitment is done using strong new tech and reorganised teams and this a fantastic opportunity to be part of our new "game changing" recruitment services offering.
This particular role is covering the North East of England and the East midlands region and is home based, fully remote.
You must have extensive experience in recruitment sales in this market sector size already.
You will be selling an integrated Temp Worker staffing solution, comprised of Technology, people and process to senior level decision makers.
You will be familiar working and leading within a formal tender process complimented by a direct sales approach to develop strategic relationships and deliver revenue growth. The ideal candidate will be highly analytical and have a proven track record of successfully influencing and building relationships.
Key Responsibilities and Accountability
* Manage activity within the target clients, e.g., cold calling, structured email or LinkedIn out-reach campaigns and digital marketing campaigns.
* Develop and manage relationships at senior levels in procurement, HR, finance and operational groups within the target client base against decision criteria from inception through to close.
* Accountable for the delivery of agreed company sales targets within the target markets.
* Develop and deliver the sales strategy for the services we deploy within the market through a deep understanding of the policy and operating context of the sector.
* Use market intelligence, client input and competitor analysis to inform the development of strategy, actions and the identification of new clients; oversee market and internal data analysis.
* Identify new recruitment sales opportunities within the sector.
* Identifying decision criteria and qualify new sales opportunities through client engagement programs and market analysis.
* Ensure the creation and maintenance of quality sales data within the CRM, leveraging the information to ensure progression of the sales pipelines.
* Ensure identification and management of events and webinar opportunities to allow us to improve brand recognition.
* Ensure preparation of all key tender documentation and proposals are completed on time and to a high standard; liaise with the Operations and Finance divisions to agree optimum commercial terms.
* Ensure all new sales activity has relevant representatives from the wider business engaged at all relevant points through the sales process.
Full job description available with details of our full benefits package.
This is a permanent job with us at HRGO recruitment. We are an employment business and recruitment agency. You must have current UK right to work to be considered. We aim to respond to all applications.
Simply start typing below and when you're done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of this page.