HRGO are seeking a professional and experienced Receptionist, on behalf of a reputable and well-established company in Canterbury. This is a part time, temporary role, working 2 days a week Thursday and Friday, with additional training days. The ideal candidate will have previous receptionist experience and possess an excellent telephone manner.
- Greet and welcome visitors in a professional and friendly manner
- Answer and direct phone calls promptly and efficiently
- Provide accurate information to callers
- Maintain a neat and organised reception area
- Assist with administrative tasks such as filing, data entry, and photocopying
- Uphold confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Previous experience as a receptionist or in a similar role
- Exceptional telephone manners with the ability to handle a high volume of calls
- Professional demeanour
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent organisational and multitasking abilities
If you are a motivated individual with a passion for providing exceptional customer service and have the necessary skills and experience, we would love to hear from you. Please apply now with an up-to-date CV for immediate consideration.
Simply start typing below and when you're done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of this page.