- Working in an experienced and knowledgeable team.
- Contributing to projects for clients from all over the world
- Developing and improving your skills fast
- Maintaining a positive relationships with customers and project stakeholders
- Designing world-class products (solving real design problems, not just painting pretty pictures)
- Mentoring less experienced product designers and improving internal processes
- Conducting studies, analyses and user testing
- You have a strong command of written and spoken English (C1); Polish not required
- A portfolio showcasing end-to-end product design solutions across a breadth of business verticals
- Exceptional communication skills and team-working skills
- Case studies demonstrating that you can build UIs based on business goals, set KPIs, and do research on users and strategy
- You know UI design principles and you have worked with different frameworks for both mobile and web platforms,
- You have a strong experience working with design systems, you can easily keep them updated and functional over time
- You can use tools to document your design and you lead the development team to match your project quality
- You know the principles of animation and you can create high fidelit
- Generous private health insurance package with dental care.
- Optional life insurance for you and your family.
- A growth budget for your educational plan.
- Masterbenefit: discounts on car leasing.
- Discounts on Apple products
- Perm contract or B2B
- Possibility to work remotely 100%
required:This field is required.
applicantName:Please enter your name.
applicantEmail:Please enter a valid email address.
applicantTelephone:Please enter a valid telephone number.
cvRequired:Please upload your CV.
cvFilesize:Please submit a file larger than 0 bytes.
cvExtension:Please upload a .doc, .docx, pdf, .rtf file.