HR GO are proud to be working with another longstanding client on their current recruitment for 2 Processing Plant Operatives.
After recently recruiting for the Processing Plant Supervisor we are now looking to get part of the team in by the end of November.
This is a brand new role, you will be working within a brand new team and with brand new machinery so this role really is a role to get stuck into.
- You will work 46.5 hours per week, including Saturdays and occasional Sundays.
- Rate of pay is £8.72 per hour but overtime is paid at a premium rate.
- To work as part of a team to ensure the machine is giving maximum production.
- To ensure the site is clean and adhering to site Health & Safety at all times.
- Support with planned and unplanned maintenance.
- Ensure machinery is checked before and after use, reporting any defects to the Supervisor.
Who we are looking for:
- Someone with an interest in machinery.
- Someone with a mechanical background.
- Someone who is flexible with working hours and can work overtime when required.
- Someone that has experience on a forklift truck, ideally a current licence but not essential.
Interviews are taking place immediately so please apply today or call Ellie on 01233 634242.