- Job Title: Plumbing & Heating Engineer
- Location: Eastbourne
- Salary: £25k-£35k based on experience
HRGO Recruitment is looking for a highly experienced plumbing and heating engineer to join their Client's busy team.
As a Plumbing & Heating Engineer for this local family run business, you will be happy to work well independently with no assistance as well as with other members of staff as a team player.
Due to company expansion, they now have an immediate requirement for a fully qualified Gas & oil Heating Engineer to join their team.
You will work on the repair, servicing, testing, installation and diagnostics of heating system and boiler faults and also domestic and site plumbing works. All engineers must have an excellent understanding of heating installations and be confident in upgrading systems.
- Gas Safe Registration qualification
- Hold a full UK manual driving licence
- Domestic or Commercial experience welcome
- Qualified installer of vented and unvented cylinders
- Competent with all boiler diagnostics, servicing, installation, maintenance & repairs, across all major brands
- Strong customer skills
- Minimum NVQ Level 2 with post qualification experience
- Domestic and/or Commercial heating qualifications welcome
In return, our Client offers great benefits to include:
- Great Salary
- 28 Days holiday per year (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Company Van & Fuel Card
- Overtime available
- Fantastic progression opportunities
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn't always possible. If you haven't heard from us within seven days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities.