HR GO is currently looking to recruit a Personal Assistant for their public sector client within Bridgwater. Within this temporary role you will provide a full professional Personal Assistant service for the Chief Executive and Strategic Director. The role will be home-based initially and potentially for the duration of the assignment which is expected to be for 2-3 months. Should office attendance be required, this would be within Bridgwater, Somerset.
- Provide comprehensive administrative support, including diary management the drafting of correspondence and reports, presentations and excel worksheets together with minute taking where appropriate.
- Acting on behalf of the CEO in correspondence, information gathering and other activities as necessary, ensuring all documentation produced by the Corporate Office is accurate, professional, handled sensitively and meets high standards of communication.
- Produce letters, reports and other documents to a high standard from audio drafts.
- Provide administrative support to key meetings; including the Strategic Leadership Team/Operational Management Team meetings to include preparing and issuing of agendas and relevant papers and the taking of minutes and action tracking.
- Investigate and respond to complaints received in the Chief Executive's section. To log all complaints and follow up as appropriate. Ensure any lessons learned are captured and actioned.
- Undertake project work as requested, including researching and making a précis of relevant material, submitting findings and recommendations.
- Monitor budget income and expenditure for the Chief Executive Section.
- Raise purchase orders and carry out the accurate processing of invoices, liaising with the Exchequer team with regard to payment of invoices and financial queries.
- Planning and implementation of one-off events as and when required, including arranging venues, sending invitations, ordering catering/refreshments and arranging supporting speakers/participants.
With a relevant qualification in Business Administration or similar, you should also have extensive experience in a Senior PA or project/office management role, to include producing correspondence on behalf of the Project Director, taking minutes of meetings, project monitoring, document management and control, basic report writing and drafting presentations. A solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office products is also required.
You should be adept at working in a busy senior management office or project environment with a challenging and sensitive caseload, requiring your confidentiality and discretion.
You will possess excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills to deal effectively with people at all levels, both internal and external to the organisation. Your ability to remain focused and continue to work productively in a pressurised environment is essential.
This position is available for immediate start following completion of a DBS check.
Early application is recommended for this role.
Please apply online today and complete an online registration / update your details at www.hrgo.co.uk/my-account
For general enquiries please contact the HR GO team on 01278 555444 / email firstname.lastname@example.org