Our client is looking for an experienced, PA, for this varied role to provide high level administrative and project support to the CEO. Candidates must have excellent organisational skills, together with fast and accurate MS Office skills and board level minute taking experience.
Outline of duties:
* Provide confidential and personal administrative support to members of the Senior Management Team and Board of Trustees
* Provide administrative, coordination and support services to the CEO, diary management and travel arrangements
* Service and take minutes
* Prepare reports and presentations
* Act as first point of contact for visitors to the CEO office ensuring the highest standards of customer service are achieved
* Minimum typing 70 wpm.
* Proven application of sound and effective customer care skills including face to face, on the phone, social media and written communications.
* Proven ability of taking accurate meeting notes
* Highly competent user of Microsoft Office suite and particularly Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
* A positive outlook and a "can do" attitude.
* Able to "muck in" with the wider team when necessary
Monday to Friday, 20 hours, Flexible working hours (temp)
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn't always possible. If you haven't heard from us within seven days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities.
Thank you for sending your details. One of our consultants will be in touch shortly.