Our leading and supportive Client is currently looking for 2 CONTRACT Occupational Health Advisors to be based at their clients site in Central London.
These roles are Contract, 3 - 6 months, and either FULL or PART-TIME candidates would be considered.
The role will involve Case Management, Health Medicals / Surveillance / Assessments.
Ideally you will have a Postgrad OH Qualification, either OH Degree / Diploma.
- To provide expert, evidence based Case Management services for referrals relating to attendance, fitness for work and other requests for OH advice.
- Provide professional, comprehensive and evidence based written reports
- Provide expert advice in respect of legislative requirements and best practice relating to OH
- To evaluate the results of medicals and surveillance provided, and ensure that the correct advice in relation to fitness is communicated, escalating where clinically appropriate
- To maintain valid and up to date registration with the NMC and comply with NMC guidelines in relation to professional issues, clinical supervision and continuous learning and development as a registered nurse
- Registration with NMC Part 1
- Ideally a Postgraduate qualification in Occupational Health Degree/Diploma
- Meticulous written skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communicator with a range of stakeholders
- Excellent time management skills
- Understanding of own competence, how this relates to practice and where to escalate/seek support to ensure safe practice
- IT literacy and competence
- Comprehensive understanding of the principles and practice of data protection and confidentiality in OH
- Excellent knowledge of occupational health and employment legislation
- Case Management and provision of OH advice
- General medicals and health surveillance
- Flexible and hard working
- Visible commitment to excellence in practice
- Self-motivated with an ability to work independently and also as part of a team
- Negotiation and motivational skills, ability to accept and deliver constructive feedback
For further details on this role and others we have, please contact Chris Rose at gel Resourcing Ltd / gel OH on 01323 332355