Our client specialises in the design, manufacture, installation, and servicing of commercial kitchen ventilation systems.
They are going through growth and expansion and are looking to bring on board and join the team of friendly and experienced Network Technicians.
Principal purpose of the job
A multi-skilled operative to carry out monitoring and reporting of the control platform. Based in the Tamworth office and taking directives from the Network manager. The successful candidate will have continuous training on all products and systems to help monitor new and existing sites across the UK. Having great IT skills will allow a seamless interface between our systems and customer requirements.
The successful candidate will have energy, passion and most importantly share company values. Have a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and customer care. Demonstrate superior listening skills to effectively ascertain customer requirements and/or system problems and deficiencies. Be able to follow instructions and work cooperatively with the service team to complete tasks independently and efficiently whilst always upholding high customer satisfaction levels.
MONDAY - FRIDAY 8.00-16.30
- Good knowledge of electrical controls and PLC's.
- (Minimum) Basic knowledge electrical and controls.
- Goal orientated and self-motivated.
- Understanding of Health & Safety Standards.
- Analytical mind and strong problem-solving ability.
- Goal oriented, self-directed, and self-motivated.
- Attention to detail.
- Good customer service skills.
- IT Literate.
- Full product and internal controls training will be provided
* Preparation of PLC's and configuration of remote monitoring systems on client IoT systems.
* In-house Testing and Commissioning of clients Control Panels.
* Pro-active approach to mitigate potential site problems before they happen.
* Communicate and provide technical support to Commissioning Engineers / External CRU's / SBU's.
* Maintain and continuously improve technical skills.
* Monitoring of remote client systems to aid the Service Department and our customers.
* Writing of technical reports.
* Communicating live site conditions to the service team.
* Routine monthly reporting of product conditions to our customers.
* Management of customers remote access via the IOT portal.
* Remote start-up assistance of new projects for CRU's/SBU's.
* Remote firmware updates for customers systems.
* Management of Plc data costs and removal of sites not in use.
* Familiarising with key sites
* Updating Teams with new site information
* Maintaining good technical knowledge of their products.
* Site visits when required.
* Providing valuable feedback to Manufacturing and R&D
* Working alongside our Projects Team
Simply start typing below and when you're done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of this page.