Temporary multi-drop van driving opportunities available in the local area to start immediately!
HRGO Recruitment are working on behalf of their well known mail delivery client and are recruiting Van Drivers to assist with deliveries.
The duties include driving to various organisations within the North West Kent area to make deliveries, completing all the necessary documentation and working to specified time frames.
All applicants will be processed, free of charge, through a security clearance service.
Day shifts available starting from 7.30am. Previous van driving and multi-drop experience (45 plus drops per day) is essential but full training and ongoing support given.
It is essential that applicants match the following criteria for vetting purposes:-
* Full UK car licence, cat B
* No more than 6 driving penalty points
* Age 25+ (due to insurance purposes)
* Current Right to Work document
* Proof of NI number issued in last 12 months (payslips not accepted)
* Proof of address issued in last 3 months
* Be able to provide a 5 year work history and address history
* Excellent customer service/people skills
* Good verbal and written communication skills
If you are available immediately and can provide all the relevant information for vetting please send your CV and one of our consultants will be in touch!
Simply start typing below and when you're done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of this page.