Role: Mechanical Maintenance Fitter
Salary: £12 per hour
Hours: 06:00 - 16:30 4 days out of 5 Monday - Friday
Location: Doncaster, DN4
Other benefits: Pension scheme, bonus scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank hols
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established and expanding company, that can offer stability and opportunity for growth.
* Carrying out routine, planned preventative, and breakdown maintenance on a variety of production machinery
* Carrying out safety checks on plant and equipment as required
* Working as part of a team including working effectively with other departments.
* Ensuring that Health and Safety processes are followed and that work is carried out in a safe and efficient manner
* Carrying out repair work including basic fabrication such as welding.
* Comply with all site and regulatory requirements, including relevant training, risk assessment and method statements.
* Report safety issues, incidents and near misses & contribute to safety investigations
* Actively work to improve the site safety systems and culture
* Ensure correct use and disposal of oils, chemical and other potentially harmful materials
The right candidate should:
* Be self motivated with a positive attitude
* Experience in a similar role, ideally within a production environment
* Ideally have Knowledge of pumps, hydraulics, fans, CNC machinery, Conveyor systems, Pneumatic's, Pipework
* Good communications skills
* Organised and able to work alone or part of a team.
Simply start typing below and when you're done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of this page.