£ Salary, competitive depending on qualifications and experience.
Our client, a well established and progressive firm of chartered accounts are looking for an experienced Management Accountant.
Benefits include: 22.5 days holiday + Bank holidays, 5% pension contribution, free parking.
You will be joining a dynamic and forward thinking team and working with clients in a variety of sectors.
* Preparation and review of Management Accounts, including budget vs actual and forecasting
* Review work of the junior team.
* Development and training of the junior team
* Payroll reviews.
* Maintain and update client's accounting records.
* Accurately prepare and review VAT Returns.
* Assisting clients with improving their internal processes and procedures.
* Interim financial controller support to our clients as required.
The successful Applicant will need:
This is a very varied role and would suit someone who is AAT, ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified, with previous experience gained in practice - someone who is looking for a bit more variety and a challenge working with different clients.
For your application to be considered for this role you must have RTW status in the UK and be living in the UK. Our client is not able to offer work sponsorship to individuals.
Simply start typing below and when you're done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of this page.