HR GO are currently recruiting for a Processing Operative to join their well established client in Ashford.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday.
You will work as part of a small team and report directly into the Plant Supervisor.
We are looking for people with a can do attitude and people that are looking to get stuck in to a new and exciting project for our client!
- Coordinate feed stock movements in and out of the site and work in coordination with other areas of the site.
- Manage the plant stock and ensure processed material is loaded out in a timely manner.
- Ensure all necessary processing plant machinery and supporting equipment is checked daily via the daily defect reporting system to ensure they are safe to operate.
- Support on all necessary planned and unplanned maintenance of the processing plant and supporting equipment.
- Ensure Environmental, Health & Safety and Quality processes and procedures are adhered to.
- Drive improvement(s) and show best practice of the processing plant and in coordination with day to day activities of the metal processing side of the site.
- Ensure that the processing plant production is maximised.
- Complete stock takes (audits) as required by the Plant Supervisor.
- Work as a team to ensure the processing plant is giving maximum output.
- Ensure all process and procedures are adhered to and that a high level of health and safety and housekeeping is maintained across the site.
- IT literate.
- Communication skills
- Team work skills
- Defect reporting
- Machine minding/machine operating experience or experience of working on a production line.
- Forklift truck licence (desirable but not essential.
In return our client will offer:
- Production Bonus and Overtime
- 28 days holiday
- Benefit Package
- Free parking
- Workplace pension
- Continuous training and development
Please apply today!