POSITION: Logistics Administrator
HOURS: 8:15am-4:30pm Monday - Thursday, 8:15am - 3:15pm Friday
A great, temporary opportunity to join a well-established manufacturing company in Birkenhead with a start on Monday 4th January.
- Co-ordinate transport requirements for delivers
- Accessing customer portals to fulfil specific customer requirements
- Carry out stock movements and adjustments within the system to ensure the warehouse system is up to date and efficient
- Load planning and receipt planning in an efficient and timely manner
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Be self-motivated, flexible and highly organised
- Computer literate and have worked in a similar role.
- Experience within Logistics and Warehouse
Please register using the below link and call Courtney to arrange an interview 0151 347 1110