Are you a KS1 Primary NQT in Sevenoaks, Kent?
Are you going to be qualifying as a Key Stage 1 NQT for September 2020?
Teachright Education is a specialist recruiter that supports schools and Teachers.
Is developing your own Teaching and Learning important to you? Does working in a supportive Primary school where you can use your creativity and passion to raise attainment of young learners appeal to you?
For this post you should be an inspiring, creative and passionate Key Stage 1 NQT who can demonstrate a successful placement history and previous "positive outcomes" from lesson observations.
Teachright are working with a progressive partner Primary school in Sevenoaks, Kent who are seeking a full-time KS1 NQT Primary Teacher from September 2020. They are looking for somebody with a passion for Primary education that enjoys inspiring young learners. All NQTs are supported by full-time Learning support assistants.
The school run an extensive CPD scheme that can fully develop your teaching and learning and ensure you acquire qualified status. They are particularly interested in NQT's due to having a lot of experienced practitioners at the school that can support and develop their NQT's. You will be partnered with a parallel teacher, both of whom are phase leaders and are fully aware of the teaching tool kit you need to develop to be a success in primary education.
This is a two- form entry, faith school and their mission statement is "Growing tomorrow's Leaders". Science, ICT and Music are central to the school's ethos.
This is a Local Authority School with a Church of England ethos that is part of a supportive cluster of schools. This is a very forward-thinking school that has incredible resources and IT facilities. The whole school is a dynamic learning environment with flexible classrooms and lots of wide-open space.
The school is located in the Sevenoaks area of Kent and there are excellent transport links as well as a secure car park for drivers. It is easy to get there by Bus, Train and/or Car
This is a Full Time KS1 NQT Role, and salary will be M1/M2 Scale Point (depending on experience) There are excellent education and training opportunities as well as opportunities for development roles in this school.
Suitable KS1 NQT Primary Teacher candidates:
- PGCE or equivalent
- Will have the ability to inspire pupils, plan and deliver engaging KS1 level lessons
- Are results driven and can prepare pupils for KS1 SATS
- Are willing to learn new teaching strategies and are a reflective practitioner
- Can work well with your NQT mentor other members of the KS1 phase team including learning support assistants
- Organised, friendly, enthusiastic, creative, flexible and resilient
Benefits of working in this Sevenoaks Primary school:
- M1/ M2 and TLR's for exceptional candidates
- You will be part of a structured, committed and hard-working KS1 team. They work together to produce collaborative planning and assessment
- Excellent staff support and leadership development, good career progression opportunities and a friendly and dedicated approach to school leadership.
For safeguarding, references will be taken up before interview and successful applicants will require and enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.