My client who specialises in the design, manufacture, installation, and servicing of commercial kitchen ventilation systems. Offering a complete product portfolio including Ventilation Canopies, UV technology, Heat Recovery, Service Distribution Units, Ventilated Ceilings, Pollution Control, Fire Suppression, demand-based ventilation, and complete controls package. Also Offering Maintenance and Service Contracts providing a total turnkey solution from concept to completion.
The main principle of the role is to provide accurate costs and quotations for new and existing clients.
* Updating the Trello system with enquiries
* Processing all new enquires for the Estimating team.
* Processing all new orders on Opera (system used by client) and updating figures on the order book, job Register and sales figures spreadsheet.
* Cross referencing customer POs against cost sheets to make sure matches our quote before processing.
* Updating orderbook/sales current month/opera with cancellations figures.
* Preparing estimates and quotations of our range of kitchen ventilation products from specifications and drawings.
* Providing estimates and quotations for our area sales managers and to internal sales offices within the company.
* Dealing with sales enquiries and managing excellent customer service.
* Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
* Strong experience in an Administrative and data input role.
* Basic understanding of commercial kitchen ventilation, air movement and ductwork. Willingness to learn and add to existing knowledge would be IDEAL.
* Previous experience using Salesforce/Opera systems - Desirable.
* An interest in progressing as an Estimator.
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex technical documents and drawings.
* Self-driven and results orientated.
* Willingness to learn.
* Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Strong customer service skills.
Monday to Thursday 08:45 to 17:00 and 09:00 to 16:00 on Fridays
Salary: £26,000 - £29,000
Benefits: Contributory pension scheme, Life assurance, Perks Direct, EAP, Longevity in Service Award
Holidays: 25 days plus birthday and UK bank holidays
Simply start typing below and when you're done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of this page.