We are currently seeking a permanent full-time position on an introductory 13 week Temp to Perm basis.
Job Role / Purpose
* Answering incoming sales enquiries
* Monitor and respond to customer e mails
* Generate customer quotations & progress orders dependent upon customer requirements
* Sales order processing & works order package generation
* Purchase order processing of stock items
* Maintain a high level of customer service
* Maintain and develop ongoing current and potential customer relationships
* Have competent Maths & English skills
* Be computer literate with experience with Excel, Word & Outlook etc
* Have good attention to detail
* Possess a pleasant & confident manner in communicating via telephone & e mail
* Be able to multitask with minimum supervision in a busy sales office environment
* Be able to work as part of a team, liaising with different departments such as manufacturing, warehouse and accounts.
* Experience in SAGE 200 operating systems
* Engineering / manufacturing background experience
* Knowledge of flange or pipework products
Hours of Work
* 8.30am - 17.00pm - Monday - Thursday
8.30. am - 16.30pm - Friday
* 25 days PA
Simply start typing below and when you're done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of this page.