Homeworkers required to work in customer service on the census being carried out in 2021. The census is a survey that happens every 10 years and gives us a picture of all the people and households in England and Wales.
Training will start mid-February 2021.
You will be responsible for taking inbound calls from the public and guiding them through the process of the capture of personal data. There may also be some outbound calling.
DBS clearance will be required.
IT equipment will be provided and will need to be collected from Manchester
A successful Customer Service Representative will ideally have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- A friendly approach & bubbly personality.
- The ability to speak the callers and maintain professional standards
- An ability to take ownership of queries and the desire to achieve a resolution on every call
- Ability to communicate in webchat, SMS and email in a professional manner
- Ability to accurately capture personal data
- Experience in dealing with a high volume of calls from a varied customer group.
- Excellent keying/listening & data inputting skills.
- Ability to navigate around a PC comfortably
- A good record of punctuality.
- Resilience and good work ethic.
- Understanding of and adherence to the company policies and procedures
This is a temporary job starting mid-February 2021, Monday to Saturday.
Full training will be given. Please apply online.