Position: Customer Support Advisor - Home working
Hours: Hours 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday between 8am - 6pm (NO part time positions)
Salary: £8.91 weekly pay every Friday
Job Type: Temporary FTC (may become permanent)
Successful candidates WILL be required to pick a computer from Knowsley, Liverpool (must live within a 50mile radius)
Must have a strong broadband connection at home
Immediate opportunities are available with our client, who are looking for Customer Service Advisors.
As Customer Service Advisor you will be required to dealing with both inbound telephone and online queries from the general public and advising on the best way forward for their employment status in line with government guidance.
There is a 5-day comprehensive training package providing you with all the knowledge required to handle the various call types.
There is an excellent support network within the business consisting of a Virtual Floor walking Team. The team will provide on the spot answers to questions in the early stages of you taking your first call. A Helpdesk/Escalations Team who are available to offer ongoing support, and guidance. The team will assist with any queries/escalations you may need to raise. You will also receive support from an Internal Safeguarding Team, the Team are on hand to assist with calls from extremely vulnerable people. Full Safeguarding Training is provided prior to you taking your first call.
What you'll need to do:
- Provide excellent customer service to a diverse range of customers and employers.
- Access eligibility regarding benefit entitlement by examining the available facts.
- Assess claims and dealing with enquiries via electronic means.
- Support the Department's aim in the digitisation of all claimant services.
- Be part of a team responsible for creating and working in a service delivery environment to support the delivery of excellent customer service, quality and performance
- What we'll need from you:
- Customer focused and able to deal with customers compassionately.
- Resilience, able to work in high pressurised environments.
- Availability for the full duration of your assignment.
- PC literate
- Be available at short notice
- No annual leave during the training period (April/May)
- 23 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
- Opportunity to build on Customer Service skills and give back to your community, gaining public sector experience.