Teacher of English
Permanent September 2020
Teachright are recruiting for English Teachers for secondary schools across London. These are full time and permanent positions starting in September 2020 or August 2020 for Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs).
We have vacancies in the following boroughs
Redbridge - Barking & Dagenham - Camden - Newham - Enfield - Harrow - Brent - Hillingdon
For these positions, you will need experience working with KS3 to KS4 pupils, an accurate understanding of the current curriculum, excellent subject knowledge in your subject field and up to date knowledge of the safeguarding guidelines.
These roles are open to experienced teachers and those just about to qualify and will be paid on the MPR/UPR and to scale. TLRs maybe on offer to more experiences candidates.
NQTs will benefit from a proven NQT induction programme with a very high success rate for those achieving full qualified teaching status. Your NQT mentor has taught in schools for over 20 years and has the knowledge to entrust onto future teachers.
Ideally you will have:
- A degree / PGCE / NQT status
- UK QTS or working towards UK QTS - NARIC & Overseas QTS will be considered with at least 1 year of UK Teaching experience
- Are confident leading a Key Stage 3 and 4 class including GCSE level
- Have good behaviour management skills
- Have a genuine passion for teaching children
For more information on the school or to arrange a visit, please email Jack.firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office.