HR GO are looking for a Domestic Team Leader for one of their busy clients in Ashford.
The role will involve working 5 out of 7 from 12.30pm-9.30pm.
As a Domestic Team Leader, you will be a vital member of the facilities team, whose responsibility it is to ensure that the hospital itself is always operating within the high standards set for cleanliness, safety and patient service.
The team leader will support, monitor and supervise the operational staff on a day to day basis ensuring they have the materials and training to fully undertake their duties. The Team Leader will undertake operational tasks where required. They will have limited budgetary responsibility but will assist the Service Manager achieve their finance plan. They will allocate staff under their control and monitor performance.
You will also be responsible for assessing and recording results, and communicating these back to the Facilities teams, as well as liaising and communicating with clinical staff.
- You will conduct all cleans in line with specifications, and ensuring compliance with company policies.
- Report any hazards or potential failures to line manager.
- Be responsible for the suitable storage of materials and equipment.
- Effective communication with all levels of staff.
- Providing ad-hoc training to new team members.
- You will need to accurately record and feedback results to the Facilities teams.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the site.
- Participate in training courses to develop knowledge.
This role is an immediate start, so please apply today!