Exectec Solutions are working with a brilliant agency within the gaming/gambling industry. They are looking for a new DevOps engineer to join their growing team. This role will be working with two areas of the business's in two different locations. The role will be working to bootstrap the clients growing IT Systems and processes.
* Cloud based identity, VPN and end-point management
* Public key management
* Securing office and production perimeters
* 802.x standards
* LDAP/SSO integration's
* Time-series metrics, monitoring and alarming
* Mail server administration
* Linux server administration
* Cloud IAM
* Hardware procurement
* WAN/LAN configuration
* Backup management
* Scripting or coding experience
Nice to have:
* G-suite, O365 or similar
* Okta, Jumpcloud, Azure AD or similar
* Atlassian products
* Pagerduty, OpsGenie or similar
* Any cloud based VPN
* Cloudflare, CDN77, Namecheap or similar
* AWS, Azure, Google Cloud or similar
This role has a great opportunity for growth and the use of new technologies so is perfect for someone looking to grow within a role.
If interested in hearing more please send an up to date CV to Josh.Ward@extecsolutions.co.uk
Interviews are taking place immediately notice periods will be considered.
Thank you for sending your details. One of our consultants will be in touch shortly.