Covid 19 Test Deputy Site Manager
Our client based in Birmingham Airport
● To ensure that safe working practices are implemented, monitored and adhered to at all times in accordance with G4S and DHSC Health, Safety and Environmental policy requirements.
● To monitor and ensure the safety, well-being and appropriate welfare provision to all onsite employees, sub-contractors, partners and members of the public.
● Deliver a strong customer focused partnership approach.
● Encourage and drive innovation and continuous improvements: challenge existing processes, suggest new approaches to improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness of processes, actively encouraging and supporting creativity from team.
● Support the compilation of quotes and estimates for documented variations to services, materials, consumables, equipment and infrastructure.
● Manage timesheets and overtime spend.
● Support the planning and effective delivery of all services to meet all contractual requirements.
● To manage and maintain effective stakeholder relationships with (Client), the site management team, peers within project and support functions and supplier/contractor groups.
● Ensure that the asset base is maintained by third party provider to required standards.
● Deal with press/media in line with contractual and G4S policy/guidelines.
● Support the compilation and maintenance of the RTS Area Risk Management Register.
● Undertake audits and compliance programmes, ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation and procedures, driving change to meet project objectives and ensuring best practice.
● Ensure logbooks and other onsite documentation are up to date and statutory compliant.
● To support recruitment, lead and motivate teams, ensuring performance is managed, people are adequately inducted and trained in terms of achieving the required standards of performance and that staff engagement, reward and recognition is prioritised.
● Manage performance monitoring utilising management information data to track and report as required.
● Delivering strategy
● Driving change
● Leading people
● Delivering performance
● Working with complexity
● Managing professionally
● Customer thinking
● Collaborating and co-operating
Simply start typing below and when you're done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of this page.