Position: Customer Service Advisor
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:15am-5:00pm Friday 8:15am-4:00pm
We currently have an opportunity for a number of Customer Services Advisors to join our busy team based in Holywell.
You will be responsible for the day to day management of customer orders from receipt through to delivery ensuring material and production capacity is available. You will need to liaise with area sales managers, our internal quotations department and the divisional production facilities to achieve the customers' requirements on time.
The ideal candidate will have customer service, call centre, account management role preferably within a manufacturing environment but not essential as full training will be given.
* Promptly responding to incoming customer service and customer care calls
* Managing customer orders from receipt through to delivery
* Ensuring adequate material and production capacity is available
* Liaising with other departments to ensure customer's requirements are achieved to timescales
* Dealing with any difficulties encountered by the customer
The successful candidate will possess the following skills, qualifications, and experience:
* A professional and courteous telephone manner
* The ability to be highly organised with excellent administration skills
* The ability to manage complex projects to strict deadlines
* The ability to remain calm under pressure
* Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills
* The ability to work well as part of a team
* 'Can do' attitude, get things done, persistent and never ever gives up
* Continually looking to develop oneself
* Champion the customer's requirements at all times
Please call Nicola at HRGO recruitment for more information on 0151 347 1110 or email email@example.com
Simply start typing below and when you're done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of this page.