Position: Customer Service Administration
Hours: Monday - Friday
Salary: NEG DOE
Our client is a rapidly expanding organisation with a focus on utilising innovative technologies and solutions and is currently looking for a Customer Service Administrator to support the Sales department. The ideal candidate will have excellent administration and organisational skills with a focus to deliver high standards of customer satisfaction to both your internal and external customers.
You will work closely with the rest of that team. You will also interact with the other Divisions of the Group and will be an integral member of the team helping to provide structure around all our commercial activities.
* Process incoming customer sales orders
* Purchase order management with suppliers (external and internal)
* Co-ordinate appointments and services as needed
* Quotation creation
* Answering incoming phone calls
* Provide email and telephone support to new and existing customers
* Support for Division Leaders and Project Managers
* Operations/Sales Handovers
* Expense management
* Travel Bookings
* Sales Invoicing
* Ad Hoc duties
* Good level of written and verbal communication
* Experience in office administration
* Previous sales/customer services experience advantageous
* Knowledge of Microsoft packages eg, Word, Excel, Office, Outlook
* Experience of Sage50 Accounts Professional advantageous
Please call Nicola at HR GO recruitment for more information on 0151 3471110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Simply start typing below and when you're done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of this page.