Earliest start time is 4am and latest finish is midnight but shifts are 9 hours with breaks.
Purpose: To assist passengers requiring special assistance throughout their airport journey.
* Collect passengers from their arrival point at the airport to escort them through security, passport control and onwards to their boarding gate.
* Ensure wheelchairs are replenished and well distributed throughout the terminals and storage points.
* Collect arriving passengers from the aircraft, take them through immigration, passport control and onwards to the baggage hall to identify their baggage. Assist the passengers through HM customs into the arrivals hall and with any onwards travel needs.
* Greet passengers, always ask what assistance is required, explain the process to the passenger and prepare them for airport procedures.
* Assist passengers that are transferring flights
* Communicate to the control and supervisor team recording any additional passengers.
* During delays or disruption liaise with the control and supervisor team along with airline and handling agents to ensure that passengers are kept up to date.
* Use equipment safely and professionally.
* Provide manual lifting assistance as required.
* Record progress of the passenger using the Personal Digital Assistant issued.
* Be responsible for all Company equipment issued to you on a daily basis
* Complete an incident/Accident Report for any issue you may encounter, including any near miss events (recording any injuries as a result of an accident to yourself or customers).
* Provide legendary service to all passengers
* Wear uniform correctly
* Follow correct sign in/out process
Carry out any reasonable task requested. This description is an outline of the role and it is expected that key task will vary with the demand of our client and operation base.
Simply start typing below and when you're done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of this page.