HR GO are currently recruiting for a Compliance and Audit Officers to join their busy client in Ashford.
We currently have the below shift patterns available;
1) 5 days out of 7 1400-2200
2) 5 days out of 7 0800-1600
3) Tuesday to Saturday 1000-1800
4) Thursday & Friday 0800-1600, Saturday 0700-1500 and Sunday & Monday 1000-1800
You will be a vital member of the team, who's responsibility it is to ensure that the hospital itself is always operating within the high standards set for cleanliness, safety and patient service.
It will be your role to assess, validate and observe the undertakings and perform important audits of the working conditions, aligning them to guidelines.
You will need to be very detail orientated as well as have a keen eye to always looking to make improvements, as an important part of your role is enforcing and implementing the best working practices throughout the team.
- Conduct audits to ensure that correct working practices are being followed.
- Present feedback to the individuals you observe, including for standards that were not met.
- Collate data and prepare accurate reports for the site management team.
- Plan assessments and validate training effectiveness.
- Track, monitor and assess progress of the practices and standards.
- Ensure compliance with operational policies on H&S and other statutory legislation.
- Managing the day to day activity of the assessment process & effectiveness ensuring to highlight any issues.
- Forward plan and manage audit schedules.
- Carry out accurate audits.
- Communicate audit results within agreed timescales.
- Create and manage action plans to evidence issue resolution.
You must have:
IT literate - Microsoft Office
Experience of preparing reports and analysing data
Experience of diary planning, organising and prioritising
This role will be an immediate start following compliance checks.
Please apply today.