Lead Cabinet Maker
Our client a successful cabinet making company based near Yeovil are looking for a Lead Cabinet Maker to join their production team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will have the following attributes
* 5 years' experience in furniture making both fitted & free-standing
* Proven ability to work with tools and machinery safely & with precision
* Ability to plan processes of manufacture & delegate tasks to a team
* Excellent communication & organisational skill
* Ability to scenario, plan, track hours and processes throughout the job
* Ability to plan and liaise with all internal departments including CNC, Veneering, Finishing, Dispatch and Fitting to ensure smooth running of project
* Ability to use your own initiative
* Thorough attention to detail
* Work well under pressure
* Ambition and desire to succeed
* Enthusiastic and hard working
* Work well as part of a team
* 40 Hours Accross 5 Days
* Overtime available
About our client
Our client design, manufacture and install bespoke interiors for the high-end residential market.
They work with architects, interior designers, project managers, quantity surveyors and private clients who demand the highest quality and specification.
Our Client's designers, cabinet makers, project managers, veneerers, finishers and fitters are experts in each of their fields and are passionate about their work.'
Simply start typing below and when you're done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of this page.