HR GO Recruitment- part of HRGO PLC
With over 60 years' experience, combined with an extensive network of local and national offices and a portfolio of niche specialist companies puts us ahead of our competitors.
HR GO Recruitment will provide you with the latest technology which includes office 365, a thinkpad with multiscreen function which offers flexible, remote working, and profile 5 cloud based CRM
We are very proud to be working with national clients such as G4S, Serco, Royal Mail, NHS to name just a few. All of which have been extremely busy during lock-down.
Situated in the heart of historical Canterbury, our Canterbury branch is recruiting for an experienced Branch Administrator.
Education & Qualifications
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the primary function of the Branch Administrator is to provide a high level of administrative and sales support to the branch, in accordance with the needs of the business.
A Branch Administrator supports the smooth running of the branch in all areas of administration and sales. Promote the branch positively in relation to candidates, clients, and colleagues to achieve the maximum capability of the branch. A Branch Administrator is also an ambassador of the branch, familiar with its client base, candidate pool and services that HR GO provide.
You will be expected to: -
· Provide a warm, professional welcome for all visitors to the branch, greeting them with courtesy, in a friendly and business-like manner.
· Act as an ambassador to the branch, creating an excellent first impression, over the phone and face to face.
· Provide an efficient administrative service to the branch, as directed by the Branch Manager or desk aligned Consultant.
· Ensure that all branch administration is compliant with the company's quality and audit compliance standards, including tax and RTW requirements as well as legislative requirements.
· Take responsibility for the issue and collation of timesheets on a weekly basis as part of the weekly payroll process, in a timely fashion while ensuring that the data entered is accurate.
· Collate and file all branch paperwork and record data on the company systems.
· Handle incoming candidate CV's, arrange candidate appointments, and guide candidates through the registration process.
· Assisting with the registration process by following the Branch Competency Based Interviewing technique with candidates to assess qualifications, skills and previous employment and conducting skill checks to ensure the best possible assignment selection.
· Assist with filling vacancies and assignments for permanent / temporary candidates.
· Proactively understand the branch's clients and the geography your branch covers.
· Ensure the branch marketing plan is carried out to a high standard, working in conjunction with the Consultants
and Branch Manager.
· Be responsible for ordering all stationery and any marketing materials, in line with the branch marketing plan
· Ownership of E-Shots completed to Marketing guidelines.
· Resource for candidates and / or generate leads, as directed by the Branch Manager or Recruitment Consultant
· Interact with clients on a daily basis
· Database cleansing, taking bookings and vacancies.
· Assist with weekly payroll of temps
· Assist in payroll and invoicing queries.
· Accurately follow standard policy, procedure and documentation.
· Record all relevant activity on Microdec 'Profile'.
· Report all instances of misconduct, complaints or incidents in line with company policies and procedures immediately.
· Ensure that branch is legally compliant and conduct regular ad hoc audits to meet policy requirements in line with business processes.
· Any other duties as required.
Simply start typing below and when you're done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of this page.