· Ensure smooth and timely freight process flow
· Ensure accurate and timely data entry into our operational system
· Track and Trace Air Export Files and reporting
· Use workboards on daily basis
· Ensure arrival notices are communicated to overseas and customers
· Ensure accurate and timely client and vendors billing.
· Interact with our customers in arranging their international shipments, meeting customer service standards.
· Contribute to maintain good relationships with suppliers (Airline carriers, trucking companies and others involved).
· Meet compliance at all times to regulations internal and external in accordance with government regulations.
· Understand department process flow, and looking for best practices to improve operational efficiency and productivity
· Ensure all customers standard operating procedures in place and updated in the DLSOPs
· Meet KPI standards in accordance with the Company's procedures
· Overseas communications, timely responses to emails and requests (internal and external)
· Escalation of problems to Management when necessary.
· Meets company standards of 52 hours training per year per employee.
· Complete mandatory training when required
· Promote compliance in diligently following all company policies and regulations and performing the task at hand with outstanding integrity and pride.