COUNTERBALANCE AND REACH IS THE MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE APPLICANTS WITHOUT THIS WILL BE UNSUCCESFULL
Our client is looking for a new member of the warehouse team due to growth and increased upturn in orders. This is an excellent temp to perm opportunity for the right candidate, with excellent career progression available. Whilst in the initial 12-week probationary period, the successful candidate will be working day shift only.
* General picking and packing warehouse duties within a large automotive manufacturer in Castle Bromwich
- Booking in Goods
- Contacting Customers to Collect Goods
- Dealing with day to day enquires
* Valid Fork lift counterbalance Licence
* Must be computer literate
* Must have warehouse Experience
* Excellent communication skills
Immediate start available
* 28 days holiday, including bank holidays (4 must be kept for Xmas shut down)
* Increased holiday entitlement with level of service
* Health-care scheme
You can apply for this position directly through this advertisement, or for further information on this vacancy please email email@example.com or call 01384 212600.
HRGO are an equal opportunities employer and employment agency. HRGO are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.