Bonded Warehouse / General assistant at Belfast Airport BT29 4AB
We are hiring on behalf of an exciting and successful client. If you are driven, have good time-management and are looking for a new challenge, then this may be the job for you! This is also the perfect role for anyone looking for flexibility and other great benefits in their job.
Our client is focused on customer service and ensuring that every flight is well stocked so people can travel in comfort. They are the caterer of choice to many leading airlines, so in your role you will be impacting not just the airlines, but their customers as well. Your role in the warehouse will be to keep the bar and trolleys stocked with goods, food and drinks for people to purchase on their flights. You will be working in their dynamic logistics centre, checking quantity and quality of stock before sealing carts to strict specifications, working to tight deadlines.
Pay: £10.42 Weekly pay
Shifts: Full time only no part time is available / 4 on 2 off. Must be able to work both early and late shifts. Must be fully flexible as you will be required to work some weekends.
- Flexible and enthusiastic approach to work
- Over 18 as you will be working with alcohol
- Able to work to tight deadlines, as part of a team
- Basic numerical and checking skills
- This role requires some heavy lifting, so you must be prepared for this
- You will need to undertake a DBS check, but don't worry, we will help you every step of the way!
- Stock trolleys with food and drink for people to purchase during their journey
- Packing food items into carts
- Checking quality and quantity of stock
- Re-filling trolleys in accordance to colour coded systems
- Stripping down bars and duty-free trolleys from returning flights, checking returns against inventory
- Free food and drinks while on shift
- Canteen on site
- Free car parking
- Full training provided
- Career progression opportunities
If you are interested in working in this fast-paced environment and helping people travel in comfort, then please apply today!
Due to DBS and reference checks apply now! Please note this role will likely not commence until 1st March 2024.
Simply start typing below and when you're done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of this page.