Our client a renowned Multi-national Automotive supplier, are seeking an experienced Validation Engineer to join their existing team.
Candidates suited to this role will be able to lead activities within the specific product area, ensuring that they are validated to the required reliability, cost, performance and quality targets. You will be responsible for programmes in the advanced stages of development.
- Preparation of validation documents and reports, tracking the execution of validation plans and providing reliability life estimates for products and systems.
- To support the use of Reliability Engineering methodologies and to provide technical support for failure issues.
- To support continuous improvement opportunities, ensuring risk escalation is correctly executed.
Skills and attributes requited:-
- Degree level or equivalent qualification within the Engineering sector
- You will possess a minimum of 5 years experience within Reliability and Validation in a relevant engineering sector, possessing a good Reliability Engineering knowledge, Weibull, FRACAS, FMEA, Statistical Analysis.
- You will possess strong problem solving methodologies and strong project management skills, being able to switch between various activities and priorities.
This role is mainly based within the Medway area, however, you will support activities at another site, therefore some remote working and flexibility may be agreed.