My client is looking for a Skilled Cabinet Maker / Bench joiner to join theirr production team. Based in Somerset, they design, manufacture, and install bespoke interiors for the high-end residential market.
They are 20 mins from Yeovil, 15 mins from Crewkerne and 30 mins from Dorchester manufacture and install bespoke interiors for the high-end residential market.
What they can offer you?
* Professional career development into Lead Cabinet Maker and throughout the business. - 25% of our staff have been here for 10+ years and have worked in various departments.
* Opportunities to take on more responsibility for ambitious individuals.
* Working for a company that offers new modern facilities through our continual investment back into the business.
* Work closely with other departments and arrange handover of projects.
* Full, professional training provided on our high-tech machinery.
* Join our friendly production team and learn from the best in our industry. We have a total of 84 staff with a combined 500+ years cabinet making experience across the whole business.
What are we looking for in a candidate?
* Highly passionate about making furniture and cabinet making
* Minimum of 5 years' experience making and installing furniture both fitted and free-standing
* Proven ability to carry out a job from start to finish
* Able to independently read and work from technical drawings
* Experience in operating woodworking machinery safely and efficiently
* Proven skills in the use of woodworking hand tools
* Excellent communication and professionalism
* A keen eye for detail and high standards of workmanship
* Have initiative to work on your own, but often part of a team on bigger projects.
* Knowledge and understanding of CNC machinery is advantageous
Our Package and benefits:
* 40 Hours Across 5 Days 7.30- 4.30
* Overtime constantly available and paid at time & a half
* Salary dependant on experience.
* Relocation help available - Financial and administrative
* Social events and gatherings after work
* Free Friday lunches for the whole team
Simply start typing below and when you're done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of this page.