Role: Service Office Manager
Salary: 28k-34k DOE
We are pleased to be helping a local organisation in Ashford in the search for Service Office Manager
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a charitable organisation and be responsible for things such as income generation from grant funders, managing clients cases and managing the finance and reporting. You'll be the voice of the brand and liaising with the Board of Trustees and Chairman on matters at hand.
Are you an experienced Office Manager or maybe working in Business Development and have experience with building and maintaining relationships, then we would love to hear from you.
* Managing employee case loads
* Attend events to identify opportunities to seek new opportunities and raise brand awareness.
* Develop and manage post case closure procedures
* Maintain an overview of changes within the borough to enable service to respond appropriately.
* Manage existing fund-raising operations and develop on strategies to bring on board Grant funders.
* Very strong communication skills with ability to speak with Stakeholders, Trustees and the public.
* Proven experience as an office manager or similar role, such as business development or sales environment
* Strong IT skills - Salesforce experience preferred.
* Empathetic, confident and self motivated.
This is a very varied role and you must be highly organised and have the drive to succeed. We encourage you to apply today
Simply start typing below and when you're done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of this page.