Are you a SEND Learning Support assistant? Can inspire young people with additional needs?
Are you looking for a Learning Support position in Tonbridge, Kent?
Teachright Education is a specialist recruiter that supports schools and education professionals.
Teachright are recruiting for a progressive SEND school in Tonbridge, Kent who are seeking a Learning support assistant for September 2020. They are looking for somebody with a passion for SEND support that can inspire young people with additional needs.
They are a forward-thinking school and are well resourced to support the additional needs of their young people. They follow a specialised curriculum and use individual EHCP to enhance the learning of their pupils.
Suitable SEND Learning Support assistant candidates:
- Level 3 qualifications are desirable, however anyone with SEND experience will be considered
- Can inspire and engage pupils with a variety of SEND needs
- Are willing to learn new SEND teaching strategies and skills to best support students
- Can work well with teachers and other members of staff to provide a stimulating learning environment
- Organised, friendly, hard-working and resilient with a good sense of humour
- Paid to scale/ SEN allowance
- Small class sizes
- Excellent staff support, good career progression opportunities and a friendly and dedicated approach to school leadership.
- You will be part of a structured, committed and hardworking team that will look after you and help you progress in your career.
For safeguarding, references will be taken up before interview and successful applicants will require and enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.