HRGO Recruitment are looking for a Lead Installation Engineer to join an established Engineering Company in Milton Keynes, installing high security aluminium communal entrance doors, frames and screens and other associated products
General responsibilities will be:
* Completion of full site surveys for manufacture purposes.
* Work in accordance with work instructions and core processes, ensuring a consistently high level of work is produced.
* Stripping out of old frames and doors and ensuring they are disposed of correctly
* Fixing of new units, making sure they are level and secure
* Sealing of new doors and frames to ensure they are weather checked
* Loading and unloading of the van to ensure all materials required to complete the job are loaded correctly
* Various aspects of building works i.e. rendering / plastering reveals, pointing, pebble dash, concrete sills etc
* Operating various hand tools and power tools
* Keeping the working environment clean and tidy inc tidying up and clearing away of debris and left-over materials.
* Working to company procedures and health and safety regulations inc working at height, ladders and scaffold
* Keep yard clean and tidy
* Complete installation paperwork on behalf of the team leader
* Complete relevant training courses
Knowledge and Qualifications needed for this role:
* Knowledge of construction and building practises
* CSCS Card
* Asbestos Awareness
* Manual Handling
* Emergency First Aid
* Health and Safety Policy.
Location: Milton Keynes (Central)
Hours of Work: Monday To Friday
Salary: Up to £32K for the right person depending on experience
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01480 435000
HR GO Recruitment are an equal rights employer!
Thank you for sending your details. One of our consultants will be in touch shortly.