HRGO are seeking a Sea freight Import/Export Operations Supervisor for our established client, based in Dover. You will be driving the growth and also overseeing the running of the Ocean Freight operation. Building relationships with new and existing clients, shipping lines and key suppliers.
Assist managers in departments activities
Process new orders
· Contacting origin offices and place new order shipping requirements.
· Maintain information flow between overseas offices and customers.
· Retrieve import EDI in Hellogic once vessel has sailed.
· Obtain original paperwork from suppliers.
· Submit pre-entry of any Organic wines to Port Health.
· Request delivery bookings from customer warehouse.
· Arrange delivery haulage, line haul / merchant haul.
· Produce detailed wine entry for clearance department.
· Arrange TAD on HMR&C for bonded cargo.
· Scan paperwork to delivery depots.
· Check deliveries on a daily basis and notify delivery depots on any delays / failed
· Update customer spread sheets on a regular basis with ready dates / bookings etc
All level of customer service
GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English
Experience in a similar role
Knowledge of Beverage Logistics
Strong organisational skills
You will be required to work Monday to Friday but be flexible when required, hours are 9.00am - 17.30 pm. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a successful, professional company. If you feel you have the relevant experience, then please apply with an up-to-date CV. If you have not been contacted within a week, you should assume that you have been unsuccessful at this time.
Simply start typing below and when you're done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of this page.