HRGO are recruiting a Registered Manager for a Care company based in Deal.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for accounts, payroll, recruitment, administration and all aspects of managing the office.
This is a key role within our organisation, requiring excellent leadership skills and the ability to oversee multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Oversee day-to-day office operations, ensuring efficiency and productivity
- Manage care, accounts, payroll, and recruitment processes
- Develop and implement effective office policies and procedures
- Coordinate and supervise administrative staff, delegating tasks as necessary
- Maintain accurate records of financial transactions, including accounts payable and receivable
- Prepare financial reports and budgets, ensuring compliance with company policies and regulations
- Manage payroll activities, including processing time sheets, calculating wages, and ensuring timely payment
- Assist in the recruitment and selection process, including conducting interviews and reference checks
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients, suppliers, and other stakeholders
- Resolve any office-related issues or conflicts in a timely and professional manner
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices, implementing changes as necessary
- Provide training and support to staff members, promoting professional development
- Proven experience as an Office Manager or similar role, preferably in a care-related industry
- Strong knowledge of care, accounts, payroll, and recruitment processes
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Proficient in using Sage and Microsoft Packages.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks effectively
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations related to care, accounts, payroll, and recruitment
Hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
£25,000 - £28000 DOE
Simply start typing below and when you're done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of this page.