Working with the Production/Warehouse team to ensure that all delivered components are inspected against the agreed standard before used by production.
Location: Stansted (close to the airport)
Hours of work: 08:30-17:00, Monday to Friday
Rate of pay: £9 per hour
Start Date: Immediately - temporary assignment until the end of January 2021
Your duties will include:
- Carry out routine quality inspection of delivered components Relocating stock in and around the warehouse
- Follow up actions if any deviations from the specifications are found
- Checking production samples sent by subcontractors and inspect regularly finished items in the external warehouse
- Strict compliance to health and safety
- Awareness of GMP requirement and quality control processes
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines and have excellent attention to detail
- Microsoft packages, Word, Excel, and SAP experience would be an advantage
- Very strong attention to detail
To apply for this position please forward your CV to: Laura.email@example.com or please call 01279 503505/07713680854.