My Client, a family owned global technology leader in indoor air solutions for demanding spaces are looking for an experience Quality Engineer to join their team.
Responsible for Product Manufacturing quality and new product introductions.
To coordinate all activities required to direct and control manufacturing quality.
* Produce product manufacturing instructions, works instructions and check lists to improve knowledge transfer in the factory.
* Review all product quality requirements for individual clients and projects to ensure all are understood and implemented correctly.
* Participate in the production instructions of newly developed products from R&D.
* Ensure product assembly instructions are produced along with O&M's.
* To Monitor and progress design changes or other solutions resulting from NCR's.Generate process maps and conduct gap analysis.
* Ensure the proper implementation of all production instructions and ISO procedures relating to manufacturing.
* Conduct quality inspections of manufactured items.
* Introduce bar coding "sign off" as products progress through different stages.
* Review new standards and quality procedures to ensure quality compliance.
* Monitoring quality performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports.
* MUST HAVE PROVEN experience as a Production Engineer or Quality Controller in a manufacturing or engineering environment.
* Experience in production of professional engineering documentation.
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
* Ability to interpret CAD generated 2D and 3D drawings and cross reference to manufactured items.
* Positive and driven attitude.
* Good people skills with the ability to communicate at all levels within the company
* Experience of sheet metal manufactured products and process.
* Previous experience or knowledge of welding processes.
* Experience of CNC folding and punching machines.
* Proficient in Solidworks, preferably with sheet metal.
* Knowledge of ISO 9001 requirements preferably with Internal Auditor Experience
* Minimum BTEC HNC / NVQ level 4 Production Engineering or Quality Control
Simply start typing below and when you're done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of this page.