Quality Control Inspector required on a temporary basis. Responsible for ensuring the manufacturing meets the quality demands from Client and Company and responsibility will cover both inspection, certification and calibration.
Key Tasks for this role:
- Carry out inspection of sample components and purchased parts and produce professional inspection reports to give feedback to suppliers.
- To maintain the calibration process to ensure all Traceable Measuring Equipment (TME) are maintained according to standards.
- To process customer returned goods according to procedure and within targeted time frames.
- Provide customers certification as per requested due dates
- To manage the Non Conformance, corrective action and concession processes to meet production targets
- Provide inspection support as requested to enable production targets to be achieved
- Have a mechanical engineering background in a quality related role.
Essential Skills are to be: Proactive, a good team player, a good communicator on all levels and approachable. To be 'hands on', investigative and creative and have good personal organisation skills.
Education: A good general education especially in English and Maths and a high level of computer literacy using the Microsoft package (Word, Excel).
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn't always possible. If you haven't heard from us within seven days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities.