Location: Sittingbourne / Kent
Weekly rota 4 days per week- 40 hours - OT available
Sector: Production Operative- Fresh Produce
Pay Rate: £8.72 p/h
Shifts :08.00 - 20.00
HRGO is currently recruiting for a client based in Sittingbourne.
Our client is looking for quick learning, punctual and reliable candidates to join their fast-paced Sittingbourne location.
About the job:
Packing fresh produce for supermarkets, quality control of produce.
What skills and experience you should have?
- A good understanding of health and safety within the workplace.
- A good understanding of hygiene regulations
- Good levels of English, written spoken and read.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience of food production would be an advantage
This is a temporary role offers an immediate start with long term work available, which as a result could lead to a permanent contract after successfully completing the qualifying period.
Training and career opportunities
The company has a great location as it is just 10 minutes walk from Sittingbourne's train station, so it is easily accessible by both personal and public transport.