Position: Operations Manager
Hours Monday - Friday Days
Salary: up to £35,000p/a
Due to growth my client is looking for an Operations Manager with experience of managing production and warehouse staff.
* Day to Day management of a small team within the warehouse and assembly.
* Actively promote and support the use of lean manufacturing techniques to drive continuous improvement.
* Ensuring all orders are despatched within the scheduled time frames.
* Optimizing employee production and material efficiency through continuous improvement.
* Assisting and planning employee training and development.
* Playing a key role in implementation of new processes, equipment, and products.
* Liaising with suppliers
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
* Experience working in a B2C warehouse is desirable.
* Ideally three years' management experience in a warehouse/production environment.
* Experience of working in a production/bench assembly environment.
* Experience in working with a warehouse management system (WMS).
* A positive attitude and a willingness to lead the team.
* A team player, able to create an excellent rapport with other management functions and suppliers.
Please call Nicola at HRGO recruitment on 0151 3471110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Simply start typing below and when you're done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of this page.