Our client based in the Medway area is looking for an experienced Mechanical Fitter to join their well Established electrical and mechanical engineering services. This will initially be a temp role but will go onto a permanent contract for the right candidate.
The overall purpose of the job is to install, fit, test, assemble, maintain, and repair mechanical systems and equipment.
* Analyse job cards to determine job status, work authorisations / limitations, estimate, description of problems / or expected serviceability
* Test mechanical equipment to troubleshoot known or suspected problems
* Disassemble mechanical equipment noting parts identification, configuration and condition
* Replace or repair worn or defective mechanical assemblies
* Requisition of replacement parts
* Retest reassembled electro-mechanical equipment for proper output and operation
Work on customer sites as well as in the Workshop
* Complete required paperwork on a timely basis
Successful candidates will be required to have the following -
* Experience of customer site work preferably in the Water Utility industry
* Excellent health and safety knowledge and application
* Well organised with the ability to multi task
Working hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm - , flexible with working hours as on occasion you will be asked to work overtime or on a call out rota.
If this sounds like you please call Hayley on 01634 811494 or email your CV to email@example.com